After that, select Install. When prompted, type your username and password, then click Install Software. A small window will appear and Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac will automatically download and install on your Mac. The installation is now complete if you have macOS Sierra (10.12). Other than the thumb drive, all you need is a Yosemite compatible Mac (2007 iMac, 2008/9 MacBook, 2007 MacBook Pro, 2008 MacBook Air, 2009 Mac Mini, or 2008 Mac Pro or later models).
Install Macintosh On Macbook Air
- From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose System Preferences.
- Click Software Update.
- Click Update Now or Upgrade Now:
- Update Now installs the latest updates for the currently installed version. Learn about macOS Big Sur updates, for example.
- Upgrade Now installs a major new version with a new name, such as macOS Big Sur. Learn about the latest macOS upgrade, or about old versions of macOS that are still available.
Install Mac Os On Macbook Air
If you're having difficulty finding or installing updates:
After installing the CAC enabler, restart the computer and go to a CAC enabled website. NOTE: Mac OS Sierra (10.12.x), High Sierra (10.13.x), Mojave (10.14.x), Catalina (10.15.x), and Big Sur (11.x) computers no longer need a CAC Enabler. Try to access the CAC enabled site you need to access now. Mac support provided by: Michael Danberry.
Install Macos On Macbook Air From Usb
Install Macos Catalina On Macbook Air 2011
- If Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, then macOS and all of the apps it installs are up to date, including Safari, Messages, Mail, Music, Photos, FaceTime, Calendar, and Books.
- If you want to update apps downloaded from the App Store, use the App Store to get updates.
- If you want to update your iOS device, learn how to update iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If your Mac doesn't include Software Update, use the App Store to get updates.
- If an error occurred while installing an update or upgrade, learn how to resolve installation issues.